6 good reasons for you to join us:
1. Value: Two days with communication experts, interacting with peers, plus lunches and networking reception – £320 if you are a member of IABC or a partner organisation – if not £480 – and for only an extra £95 you can join IABC as well. Bargain!
2. Approach: Focus on the often overlooked upward and lateral communication: listening to employees, customers and other stakeholders and sharing best practice through short snappy TED’s and panel conversations plus your own power to contribute and discuss throughout.
3. Content: Engagement, addressing social media legal challenges, improving customer experience, the power of mobile apps, challenges of a diverse workforce – just some of the latest thinking and new solutions.
4. Perspective: The best from European speakers to give you a wider perspective and a special session on communicating across cultural and geographic boundaries to help you become an international communicator.
5. Career: You may be a communicator on the internal or external side – but the future suggests these roles will become closer so, here is your chance to learn new skills and bring back fresh ideas to your own organisation.
6. Action: Have you ever left a conference with enthusiasm which fades when work hits next day? Our focus will be to ensure that you note learning points throughout and leave with a practical action plan to put in place on your return. Result!
Of course you are busy – but you need to take the time to learn and grow – both to benefit your organisation and your own career.